Need help finding YOUR Marketing Superpower?
If you've read the 'Marketing Like We're Human' book you know that I love to start with the 'no'. In other words, I love helping my clients get from overwhelm to serenity and ease, focusing only on the marketing activities that they find joyful AND therefore will get the best results for them.
Investing this one hour with me can save you hundreds of wasted hours on draining marketing activities, and instead really find those things that make marketing fun for you and your ideal clients.
- a consistent flow of clients you love and who love you
- the freedom to say no marketing activities, clients and projects that drain you
- more sales but skipping the sales conversations ;-)
- showing up, making a difference & being happy!
There are a few things I’m good at:
- My ability to focus on the essentials & come up with the strategy for you to achieve your goals
- My innate desire to simplify, start with the no and only focus on what is joyful for you
- My love for systems, automation and processes (left-brain saying hi!)
- My experience (based on many failures) of getting clients online & what it takes to grow your business
- My skill to quickly put myself into your client’s shoes & create an offer that he/she can’t resist
- My empathy, passion & encouragement to use your uniqueness to grow your business
I’ve built a very profitable LinkedIn Coaching business with 2 different online products and live group & individual coachings.
My clients like to work with me because I’m structured, focused, result-oriented as well as empathic and kind. They use the word ‘authentic’ even if all I’m doing is being myself .
I’m known for my simple, no-nonsense Swiss efficiency, mixed with a good dose of Californian ‘yes we can’ attitude! (we lived in California from 2006 - 2010)
Besides that, I'm a 'Hippie turned Business Coach' Read my About Page to know the full story
P.S. This is a one-off call and the focus is entirely on you. There won't be any upsell pitch from my side :-) If you crave for more after our time's up, please ask me about my availability for coaching and we'll schedule a separate call to discuss.